MAMBA 10 G2 SUPER PNP
Everyone wants more power and more flight time for their 10-class aircraft, but performance enhancements have always been limited by the power system and the 3S (11.1V) Li-Po’s they typically use. Going back to the drawing board, the Flex Innovations Team started over with a new idea: to use a totally redesigned power system, with a small, lightweight and inexpensive 6S (22.2V) Li-Po to totally revolutionize the performance of 10-class aircraft. What does this mean for you? No more dreaming, you really do get it all! More Power. More Flight Time. And most importantly; More Fun!
Designed by renowned biplane designer, F3A and 3D Aerobatic World Champion Quique Somenzini, the Mamba series of biplanes have been some of the most popular and highest-performing 3D aerobatic aircraft of all time. The Mamba 10 G2 takes that proven performance and track record to the next level. From the craziest of XA, to the smoothest 3D and precision, the Mamba 10 G2 bundles explosive power with longer flight times in a package that remains lightweight so you can get the most from it.
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED!
- Extreme 3D and XA performance while remaining lightweight and friendly at slower speeds
- New 6S (22.2V) Li-Po power system for more power and more flight time
- (6) High-Voltage DS17HV servos installed, which provide incredible torque and speed for a more connected feel on the sticks
- Designed by renowned biplane designer, Quique Somenzini
- Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System enhances the flight without ever feeling intrusive. It’s more than a gyro!
- Flex 12 x 5E light weight wood propeller provides excellent thrust and fast throttle response
- Crow (airbrakes) is enabled by default and adds additional fun. No mixing in the transmitter is required!
- Shark Teeth leading edges provide better aileron control and help reduce tip stalls and wing rock in high-alpha flight
- Innovative plywood sub-frame with easily removable battery tray
- Potenza 20-3D 600Kv motor is optimized for 6S (22.2V) Li-Pos and XA/3D aerobatics
- ZTW 50A ESC with 7.4V, 5A BEC included
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- One piece upper and lower wings
- Factory applied trim scheme